Bob Dytko, Stewart Title & Trust of Tucson
CIO, VP of Commercial Development and Special Operations
Born and raised in Tucson Arizona Bob has been teaching Pima County Growth for more
than 10+ years. The most important thing in his life is family. Bob enjoys bull riding,
volleyball, softball, and ATV’s, golfing, and traveling.
His goal is to create value through his teaching with the new, experienced agents,
brokers, developers, lenders and investors, and anyone in the real estate industry to
encourage all to be more successful. Bob’s experience in the industry is as follows:
CIO/VP of Commercial Development of Stewart Title for 7+ years.
• Director of Education at Prudential Aegis Realty 2 years
• Marketing Rep for a previous Title Company 7 years
• Director of Technology and Education at Title Company for 3 years
• Affiliate Member of CCIM
• Past member of SAHBA
• Public Speaking
• Bob now has two different credited schools teaching classes for him and runs the
education department for his company in 4 different counties.
Bob has taught for the following taught for the following associations; Bob ‘s average is
3600 students a year and an average of 25 classes a month.
• Title Companies,
• David McVay School of Real Estate, Credited Class
• Green Valley MLS,
• TARMLS, with TRIO, and several Real Estate and Lenders office.
• 23 different Lending companies
• Open To All Real Estate Companies in Tucson
• Countless Rotary Clubs
Bob is currently the CIO and Vice President of Commercial business for Stewart Title
and Trust here in Tucson.
Marketing, Social Networking, Education, Employee Training, Business Development.
Information about our community and Industry.